If we had a gate, it would open at 6:30 pm. Feel free to show up earlier than that, even, if you just want to enjoy the weather, have a picnic, or just hang out.
Doodad Farm never charges for entry to concerts, though we do request that those who are able (and you know who you are) donate at the stage area. Every penny of donations goes straight to the performers. We think $10-$15 is a reasonable donation for this show. There will also be an opportunity to buy CDs and other merchandise, and that's another way to contribute.
• Kids, dogs, and even mothers-in-law are always welcome as long as they behave themselves.
• This is an outside, farm like setting (thus the name). Dress like you’re going camping and you’ll be fine. Bug spray might be a good idea.
• We never allow weapons of any sort at the farm. If you think you need to protect yourself, you’re in the wrong place.
• Bring your own beverages, and consume them responsibly.
• If you’re a sitter, bring a chair. If you forget, we have some extras.
• Smoking is permitted as long as you don’t bother anyone or do any butt-dropping.
• Please clean up after yourself and treat the Farm as if it’s your own (in a way, it is!).
• Portable toilets and drinking water will be available.
• Let someone help you park, especially if the field is wet.